Sunday, May 4, 2008

Butter Knife

Butter Knife is my livejournal journal. Here’s the story behind it:

The Story Behind Butter Knife
*Neko places Vampire Knight on the floor next to her desk and walks away*
*~shin uses Laptop, which was on the desk*
Neko walks next to ~shin and says: Pass me Vampire Knight.
~shin looks and says: There’s no Butter Knife
Neko: I said Vampire Knight, no Butter Knife!
~shin: O oh *hands Neko Vampire Knight*
*Neko and ~shin starts laughing*
Neko: How did you hear Butter Knife? I said Vampire Knight
~shin: No, you said Butter Knife.

(~shin is my nephew, who’s a year older then me)

And that, my friends, is the story behind Butter Knife.

Link: http://shadowneko003.livejournal.com/

I’ll update it every once in a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol I remember you telling me this ^_^x